Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun in the Hospital

Whenever Loren is in the hospital we always get some pretty gnarly pictures! We like to have fun!! Here are some of the most AWESOME moments!!
The Last time Loren was in the hospital some of his hats he bought online came in the mail. So I brought them to the hospital and we had a fashion show!

He likes this picture cause it makes him look buff!! This picture reminds me of how my nephew Skyler wears his hats! :) I love that kid!!


This one he was getting ready for his sinus surgery

I kept taking pictures and he was getting annoyed

He had just come out of surgery and was a little loopy on the meds! Ha Ha!!

Then the fun began. He was coughing and spitting up blood clots for awhile after his sinus surgery

2 comments:

Summer said...

possibly I am the only one willing to comment on this post.. I am amazed Jana by the complete humor and and zest for life that you have. I feel confident that Loren treasures you (at least he'd better!!) Your laughter is one of my best memories of High-School, I am so glad to see you make such an excellent match in your husband. Much love!!

Unknown said...

love the blood! you two are crazy!!