Do we know how to have fun or what? So Loren (aka Cletus Driftwood) and I (aka Lurleen Driftwood) decided to have some friends over for a White Trash BBQ last night. I don't think we understood how funny this was going to be, but it was a blast!
People came dressed up and ready for some good ol' times. We got out our air hockey table and had some tournaments as well as Apples to Apples (you can never go wrong with Apples to Apples). BBQ'd up some burgers, dogs, and steaks and had people bring whatever they wanted to drink.





Loren had gone on the computer and made signs for the recyclables. Glass, Plastic and Cans. He also made signs for the Bathroom, and the Front Door. Priceless!!









Before people came I was getting ready and Cletus comes in and says "Hey Lurleen, you need some bruises and a black eye!" So he brought in his football under eye stuff and gave me a black eye and some bruises. We were giggling the whole time. He took some mustard out of the fridge and gave me some spots on my tank top. He then proceeded to black out a couple of his teeth. We were laughing like little girls in the bathroom. The doorbell rang and I grabbed my camera! I wasn't ready for what I saw, but I was laughing all night long.













The hair award definitely went to Mark and Christine with their mullets. Too funny! The costume awards went to Chris and Michelle Beauchamp.





The party girl of the night was 5 year old Zahra. She was cracking us up. She was playing air hockey, dancing with me in the kitchen and was ready for any conversation that came her way. She was a crack up. ( For those of you who remember she was our flower girl at our wedding) Too Cute!!







5 comments:
That's hilarious. And that is all I have to say.
HEy we miss all the fun! You were in your glory, I can tell!
OK - that is so funny! Michelle for sure wins! Her outfit was so perfect! I love theme events! Looks like you guys had an awesom time! LOVE YOU!
I am so sad we couldn't make it ! :}
Awesome!! you guys look great!miss you
Post a Comment